Saturday, January 22, 2011

Smell you later?

I have been wearing men's scents my whole life.

 I love flowers but God knows I hate the smell of flowers on me or anyone else for that matter. The only girly scent I can do is a powdery one (e.g. Essence by Narcisso Rodriguez) .

I am more drawn to woods, ambers and musks.

 After experimenting with the likes of Issey and Prada during the dark ages, I finally discovered NYC Bond No.9 about 4 years ago ( Helloooo!!! Was I hiding under a rock this whole time???? )

Scent of Peace, Chinatown and Wall Street - all androgynous (the former two more feminine than the latter in my opinion) and deliciously intoxicating -  have been in heavy rotation ever since.

Current obsession is a gift by a fellow Bond fanatic (he's got exquisite taste in scents).

I get compliments everytime I wear it.

Some being pretty intense...

" Damn woman! You smell GOOD!!! "

So, smell you later?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow. It's Quiet Here...
Be the first to start the conversation!