Friday, January 7, 2011

Hello Lovely Louboutins!!!

 I have been daydreaming, drooling over, fantasizing about these boots for quite some time now...

 
Since they were not going to *magically* appear on my door step on Christmas morning (Santa is way too busy trying to get me a Robert Downey Jr. look-alike bad boy *sigh* ), I decided I couldn't risk not having this super trendy yet invesment worthy pair and got them myself for christmas, new year's and my upcoming oh-so-important birthday!!!!

Getting them was a challenge since CL was sold out and Jeffrey's only had one pair left they had to fly in from Atlanta...

Luckily for me, Neiman Marcus had my size and not only did they beautifully gift wrap them but they overnighted my long awaited perfect gift to myself just in time for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow. It's Quiet Here...
Be the first to start the conversation!