Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Be my Valentine?



I stumbled upon these naughty yet super cute Kiki de Montparnasse  panties during my recent visit to the SoHo store. I think they would make the perfect playful V-day gift for that special lady in your life.

 Single? Not big on V-day? No worries! After all we are not the kind of gals to wait around for a boy or girlfriend to buy us lingerie, yes?

So go and grab one for yourself and most importantly HAVE FUN!!!

After all, like Diane Von Furstenberg once said " You have to be your best friend." And what's better than to spoil your best friend (hello! you and your fabulous self darlin! ) with flirty, fun underwear and maybe some chocolate on Valentine's Day ?


p.s. my favorite is  "fesse-moi" ~ spank me ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow. It's Quiet Here...
Be the first to start the conversation!