Sunday, February 27, 2011

Vegan Itty Bitty Carrot Cake Cookies and the Oscar Goes to...

Me, myself and I in the baking category....

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! YOU'RE FAR TOO KIND! :-) 

I used to bake a lot when I was a little girl and we are talking chocolate pound cake, banana bread, pizza dough from scratch, cookies, tarts you name it ladies and gentlemen and they used to turn out delicious as in so delicious that oh-my-god-I-want-to-inhale-this-whole-cake-in-under-5-seconds kind of delicious...

Then something happened and I stopped baking for some 10+ years or so and the next time I attempted to bake again was a DISASTER ( I tend to get distracted by shiny objects :-) ) so much so that the fire alarm went off and I ended up with burnt cookies in the oven and Fire Department at my door ( albeit those firefighters were super hot - I always welcome eye candy - but that's not my point today :-) )

So anyway, I am here today to give a shout out to a healthy  living / eating blog Oh She Glows that I have stumbled upon through a former FIT classmate & uber cool lady Mia's Blog Aesthetic Lounge. Thanks to Mia, I am now following Oh She Glows and yesterday I tried one her amazing recipes Itty Bitty Carrot Cake Cookies.

Take a look: no disaster this time :-) (phewww ) Simply delicious, light, vegan goodness MMMMMMM sooo good!





Ok, I am now off to brunch with friends then to the Oscars Party I go!

You can see the offical ballot on the photo above - I desperately need help filling it out!

So far I have Natalie Portman for leading actress, King's Speech for Best Picture and Inception for Cinematography!

I hope everyone has a GREAT Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo! This is one i haven't tried yet! So glad you like the recipes. They are amazing. Cant wait to give this one a go!

    ReplyDelete

Wow. It's Quiet Here...
Be the first to start the conversation!