Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Give me Miu Miu! Give me Glitter!

Miu Miu continues to blow my mind season after season and Fall 2011 was no different.

My obsession this season is focused on a pair of these insanely fun booties!

 If I were going to buy one novel, eye-catching, can't-stop-talking-about-it item for my wardrobe this season - this sparkly number might be my splurge!

When you first see them, you think, "It's a shoe and a sock...no wait...it's a bootie!"


Miu Miu 

Miu Miu KILLER SHAPE!

WHIMSICAL!

CURVED HEEL!

GLITTER! =  I AM IN SHOE HEAVEN!

Truly a unique and special pair of shoes. I'd pair these with an all-black outfit to make them really pop.

Not completely sold on peach suede? How about this edgier black and silver version you can dress up or down.

Order them online or go check them out in Miu Miu SoHo if you are in NYC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow. It's Quiet Here...
Be the first to start the conversation!