Friday, April 15, 2011

Do you have your shoulder bag yet?

The new shoulder bag: Classic in the details yet modern in the attitude!

This season, I really like a nice compact shoulder bag with a pop of color, a long strap and interesting hardware.

Proenza Schouler’s now iconic bags continue to wow me. PS 11 in Kelly Green $1850 - Sold out at Barney's :)



This Kate Spade puts a smile on my face :)


Ever since I first saw the Kate Spade Essex Scout Flap Bag in an advertisement several months ago, I’ve been watching and waiting for it to hit stores so that I could finally blog about it. We may only be 15 days into April, but based on everything that I’ve seen from the season’s contemporary handbag lines , this is the bag on which I’d spend my money if I could only choose one.


My taste usually doesn’t skew toward clean-lined preppy satchels, but something about the traditional simplicity of this bag mixed with the smooth leather and crisp details is very visually satisfying. When you mix that with the optimistic shade of yellow that’s perfect for spring’s brights trend, you have a very cool, very on-trend bag for a price that won’t have you eating ramen until summer gets here. $395 sold at Nordstrom's, Lord&Taylor, Bloomingdale's and of course Kate Spade stores.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow. It's Quiet Here...
Be the first to start the conversation!